Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances
Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Last Visit: 02 Jul 2005
|Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:17 am Post subject: i finally recieved an email back from directrevenue...
|I have called direct revenue every day for the past 3 weeks, and emailed them as much. My emails were actually nice but towards the end were more direct. The reply they sent goes as follows....
Mia's number and cell number is at the end of this. I wouldnt hesitate to place your call to let her know what this software is like. I did the removal tool many times and followed directions to a tee. I still have aurora and nail.exe
Thank you for contacting MyPCTuneUp support; we apologize for the delayed response to your email. MyPCTuneUpís uninstaller program was designed to remove all ABI Network advertising software from your computer.
PLEASE--FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO REMOVE ABI NETWORK ADVERTISING SOFTWARE:
1) Go to www.mypctuneup.com and click on UNINSTALL.
2) Click on the DOWNLOAD button.
3) Click on the SAVE button, and save to your DESKTOP.
4) Once the download is complete, click on the CLOSE button to close the download window.
5) Prepare your PC by closing ALL programs. These include web browsers, file browsers, email and office programs, anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall programs, etc. They need to be removed from the Windows systray as well so you're 100% certain that they're completely shut off. Any open programs may interfere with the uninstaller.
7) Go to uninstaller saved on your desktop, itís called MyPCUninstaller.exe, double click on it and follow the uninstall wizard instructions.
When you see the 'Uninstall Complete' message, before doing anything else, RE-START your computer. Our advertising software is now removed from your computer.
MyPCTuneUp will not install any additional ad software, spyware, viruses, etc., nor will it gather any personally identifiable information. We are committed to assisting you in removing this unwanted advertising software, so please do not hesitate to contact us should you experience problems using the uninstaller. Thank you for your patience
Subject: FW: DR/Contact us form: Distribution
Better Internet, LLC
Phone: +1 646 442 1240
Fax: +1 646 613 0386
Cell: +1 917 826 1754
From: Apache [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:22 AM
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: DR/Contact us form: Distribution
I am interested in:
this is the worst run company I have ever seen! U wont accept or return phone calls, emails. I just want your stupid software off my computer!!! Tell me how cause yer removal tool is garbage and put more software on than took off
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
||All times are GMT - 8 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group