Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances
 
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

The post was locked so...

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Anti-Spyware and Security Software Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: The post was locked so... Reply with quote

Hey I wanted to reply to this http://spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=5229 but its locked so I'll post it here.

I just want to say thanks to the Admin for removing my personal info. I know of other sites that have published my info and they soon removed it when my lawyer contacted them Wink

I know some of you still have my personal info and to be honest I dont really give a 5h1t (although I dont want it posted in any public places as there are a lot of wierdos out there). If you live in the uk feel free to come and pay me a visit anytime.
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thing.... I'm MALE not FEMALE... Just cus u yanks use Ashley as a girls name doesnt mean everywhere in the world does.
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis6
Warrior


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Last Visit: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go away. Just go away. Get your attention elsewhere.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis6 wrote:
Go away, you attention craving hypocrit.


LMAO Laughing

The last thing I want is attention you fcukin idiot, dont you think I've had enough of that? I just want to put someone straight. If i wanted attention I would of carried on the discussion in the last topic I was invloved in. In fact you sound mad.. gutted im not locked up or dead? That probably it.. All your efforts for nothing.. All you attempts to have something done to me did sh1t.

Seriously some of you on this board are sad. When you tell your friends (if you have any other then on this board) that you spend your time worrying about spyware they must wonder why the fcuk you do it? Do you not see more important things that could use your efforts happening?

Visit one of my sites free-movie-download.org... you like the active x on the site?
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suzi
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Last Visit: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 10346
Location: at the beach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this as a warning - any more posts like that, Ash1ey, and you will be banned.

To everyone else - the best thing to do is ignore Ash1ey. The less attention he gets the better.

If the thread continues in this direction, I will lock it.
_________________
Former Microsoft MVP 2005-2009, Consumer Security
Please do not PM or Email me for personal support. Post in the Forums instead and we will all learn. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nemesis6
Warrior


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Last Visit: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashley, I tried reading your post. I failed. It was too moronic and incoherent to make sense of.



So, looks like we did find your other products. You know, ADS remover, ETD Security Scanner... In the thread where you succesfully gutted the reputation of you and your "company", you said that you didn't "own" the ADS remover product. Seems as if you do. What's your comment on that?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suzi
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Last Visit: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 10346
Location: at the beach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said:

To everyone else - the best thing to do is ignore Ash1ey. The less attention he gets the better.
_________________
Former Microsoft MVP 2005-2009, Consumer Security
Please do not PM or Email me for personal support. Post in the Forums instead and we will all learn. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know, ADS remover, ETD Security Scanner...


ADS remover = Sold that ages before.

ETD Security Scanner = Would love if you could tell me how you came about thinking I own this? I dont own this software and have nothing to do with it.. In fact im not even selling any spyware application at the moment.

Listen bro I aint bothered you found my other sites.. All are still doing pretty well so I have no need to worry.

Admin, please feel free to ban if you feel you must. OK my post above was a little stupid after that guy replied. The kind of reponse he gave me after that first reponse isnt gonna make me say "OK i'm sorry for posting" - I'm not that kind of person who lets someone give me abuse and not give it back. The problem I see with this place is one rule for one person and another for me.

I should advise you that not everyone of your members diagress with what I did.

Here's a PM I just found I had. As with many other forum software I'm sure you'll have a log of all PM sent.

The title of the PM was : In praise of your work

Quote:
Maybe you bought a framework type app and have invested all of your heart in soul into creating a truely legitimate product that eventually will stand out...

Ash1ey, these people are nothing but programmers, code junkies, dweebs. They speak of passion, ambition, and personal motovation as if they have an abundance of their own. Well they don't, I know because I hire and fire these sorts of ass-clowns everyday. I use them, abuse them, and toss them out wet. Why? Because they will do the same to you if you let them. For the most part they are all frustrated becasue they have reached their own personal glass ceiling on the earnings scale. They have no one to blame but themselves, but blindly they focus their own self loathing towards others in hope of seeking some sort of personal sanctity. If any of your employees (programmers / code junkies) ever even exhibits any of these charactoristics you must act fast:

1. Personal opinions
2. Lack of drive - loss of ambition
3. Narrow-minded points of view
4. And my personal favorite, telling you (the owner) how its going to be done (coded)

Quickly my friend, walk this person out the door, or you will suffer these problems:

1. Missed deadlines
2. Increased sickdays
3. Loafing
4. Discontent amoung other non-related employees

You see I deal with these people everyday. And yes I am an asshole - from the programers view. Though I am a programmer myself, I recieved a B.S. (always lol on the bs) in computer science from Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas. So I understand the whole process, and I cheer on guys like yourself ash1ey. Don't let these ass-clowns (I love that phrase) discourage you. Move forward with your product, even if it isn't built from scratch (old programmers hate that sort of stuff) evolve it, rename it, and most importantly market it!!!

Reading your posts this morning was like running down to Starbucks and hitting 5 cups in a row. Its refreshing to see that I am not the only guy in his early twenties (24) who isn't afraid to pursue development of a quality product while seeking a hefty profitt. You my friend are the reason the "Senior Members" can afford a computer - you fuel the world economy.

I hope your venture works out for you and the money keeps coming.


Not everyone will say this openly in your forum because of the flamin that some of your members would give them. I dont want to go over all the same stuff we went over before but I do want to say that maybe you people should realise that you have obviously been effected in a big emotional way by spyware being installed on your computer and, people like me can only expect the treatment you gave me in the old posts. You people wanted someone to leash your anger out on and I was your scape goat.

Amen.
_________________
@5h13y


Last edited by ash1ey on Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suzi wrote:
As I said:

To everyone else - the best thing to do is ignore Ash1ey. The less attention he gets the better.


Your just tring to silent me.. Members of your forum are probably too scared to post even if they want to now incase they get told off by you.

Admin I never came here for attention. When people make false statments against me I'm gonna put them right whever you like it or not.

At the end of the day it will be YOU who gets in trouble for the false statements and not them.
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suzi
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Last Visit: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 10346
Location: at the beach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with a discussion conducted in a reasonable, adult manner.

I won't put up with personal attacks, name calling, swearing and other inappropriate behaviour.

See forum policy here:

http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

Quote:
Keep it clean.
Respect other forum users.
Use common sense.

Thank you.

The forum moderators and admins retain the right to edit and / remove inappropriate posts. Inappropriate posts include offensive rudeness to other forum members or guests, foul language, flaming, trolling, linking to a site that would be considered offensive by most people, spamming the forums with advertisements, posting any links to or information about hacking/cracking sites or info, and links to download copyrighted material using P2P software. Anyone posting inapproprite material is subject to having their posts deleted and being suspended or banned permanently.

Please note also that no advertising is allowed. Please do not post in order to advertise your product or your website. Posts deemed by the forum admins to be of that nature are subject to being edited and / or deleted.


Also this:

http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=5129

Quote:
Visitors to the forum agree to the terms stated below:

This is a set of public forums. All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the authors who post them, not the administrators, moderators, or webmaster (except for posts by these people). The webmaster of these forums disclaims all responsibility for the views and opinions expressed by visitors (registered or not) to these forums.

_________________
Former Microsoft MVP 2005-2009, Consumer Security
Please do not PM or Email me for personal support. Post in the Forums instead and we will all learn. Smile


Last edited by suzi on Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nemesis6
Warrior


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Last Visit: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's all you came for, then I, for one, already that your gender was male. That's the end of that.



If you came here to debate some more, I have just ONE question - What false statements do you feel we made toward you?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I won't put up with personal attacks, name calling, swearing and other inappropriate behaviour.


Like I said, it seems theres a rule for me and another rule for other members. Did you not see this? Do you not see this as a personal attack? (I have just seen that the post has been edited now)

Quote:
Go away, you attention craving hypocrit.


So pfff...

Quote:
If that's all you came for, then I, for one, already that your gender was male. That's the end of that.


Then I dont really see the point of the personal attack in your response to my post.

Quote:
I have just ONE question - What false statements do you feel we made toward you?


How about this one:

Quote:
So, looks like we did find your other products. You know, ADS remover, ETD Security Scanner...

_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash1ey wrote:


Here's a PM I just found I had. As with many other forum software I'm sure you'll have a log of all PM sent.

The title of the PM was : In praise of your work

Quote:
Maybe you bought a framework type app and have invested all of your heart in soul into creating a truely legitimate product that eventually will stand out...

Ash1ey, these people are nothing but programmers, code junkies, dweebs. They speak of passion, ambition, and personal motovation as if they have an abundance of their own. Well they don't, I know because I hire and fire these sorts of ass-clowns everyday. I use them, abuse them, and toss them out wet. Why? Because they will do the same to you if you let them. For the most part they are all frustrated becasue they have reached their own personal glass ceiling on the earnings scale. They have no one to blame but themselves, but blindly they focus their own self loathing towards others in hope of seeking some sort of personal sanctity. If any of your employees (programmers / code junkies) ever even exhibits any of these charactoristics you must act fast:

1. Personal opinions
2. Lack of drive - loss of ambition
3. Narrow-minded points of view
4. And my personal favorite, telling you (the owner) how its going to be done (coded)

Quickly my friend, walk this person out the door, or you will suffer these problems:

1. Missed deadlines
2. Increased sickdays
3. Loafing
4. Discontent amoung other non-related employees

You see I deal with these people everyday. And yes I am an asshole - from the programers view. Though I am a programmer myself, I recieved a B.S. (always lol on the bs) in computer science from Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas. So I understand the whole process, and I cheer on guys like yourself ash1ey. Don't let these ass-clowns (I love that phrase) discourage you. Move forward with your product, even if it isn't built from scratch (old programmers hate that sort of stuff) evolve it, rename it, and most importantly market it!!!

Reading your posts this morning was like running down to Starbucks and hitting 5 cups in a row. Its refreshing to see that I am not the only guy in his early twenties (24) who isn't afraid to pursue development of a quality product while seeking a hefty profitt. You my friend are the reason the "Senior Members" can afford a computer - you fuel the world economy.

I hope your venture works out for you and the money keeps coming.


Not everyone will say this openly in your forum because of the flamin that some of your members would give them. I dont want to go over all the same stuff we went over before but I do want to say that maybe you people should realise that you have obviously been effected in a big emotional way by spyware being installed on your computer and, people like me can only expect the treatment you gave me in the old posts. You people wanted someone to leash your anger out on and I was your scape goat.

Amen.


Your silence to this post only makes me think you agree with what I said? Please dont think of this as a personal attack, its more of an observation.
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis6
Warrior


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Last Visit: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashley, do you wish to engage in a discussion or just quote yourself and assume people think you're right?

I think you misunderstood my questions -

1 - When Suzi asked you about your free movie downloads site the first time, you denied ownership and insulted her. But here you claim that it's your site... an explaination would be great!

2 - Which aspect of the allegations against you are unfair/unjust?

That's really all I can think of.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ashley, do you wish to engage in a discussion or just quote yourself and assume people think you're right?


I only assume i'm right cus nobody responds to the post, and because of this I can only assume that you people hate to agree that I am right, which i'm sure is true. The admin cant even answer some of the following cus she knows im right.

Quote:
Like I said, it seems theres a rule for me and another rule for other members. Did you not see this? Do you not see this as a personal attack? (I have just seen that the post has been edited now)


You see it happened to offten on this board where I was asked a question and man if i didnt answer you lot would get annoyed.. If I ask a question then hey its ok for you lot not to answer Rolling Eyes

--------------

Quote:
When Suzi asked you about your free movie downloads site the first time, you denied ownership and insulted her.


Hey I did alot of stupid things in that last post but I'm not gonna deny its mine.

Quote:
2 - Which aspect of the allegations against you are unfair/unjust?


The part where you say I own ads and that other application.

Why dont u answer my question now:

You said: If that's all you came for, then I, for one, already that your gender was male. That's the end of that.

Then why did you attack me when i made a post and all i wanted to do was set the record straight that I was male?
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thing bro... Did you read the PM I got...

Can you see now that theres too sides to every story and im not as evil as you all think?
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemesis6
Warrior


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Last Visit: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't attack you, and once again you misunderstand my intentions. I'm sorry for my first post, there's a reason I edited it.

Why would you deny owning the free movie downloads site back then, and now call it yours?

The allegations I'm talking about are the ones on the Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware products page. That's all.
_________________


Last edited by Nemesis6 on Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wawadave
Warrior Obsessed


Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Last Visit: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 3448
Location: Illegitimus non carborundum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash1ey wrote:
One other thing.... I'm MALE not FEMALE... Just cus u yanks use Ashley as a girls name doesnt mean everywhere in the world does.
..........?
_________________
RFID tags! SPYWARE
Tired of proprietary Cor-pirationware?
http://www.openoffice.org/
Installing Vista http://tinyurl.com/2l9qyd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Go away, you attention craving hypocrit.


You dont see that as an attack? Hey I accept your appology but i think you should think before you type in future.

Quote:
Why would you deny owning the free movie downloads site back then, and now call it yours?


Back then we were discussing Prvacytools2004 and not my other personal sites. I didnt want other things dragged into the discussion when there was no need for them to be there. Back then there was no active x on the site and it had nothing to do with the discussion so I saw no need to accept ownership. Do I have to tell you ppl about all the sites I own?

Quote:
The allegations I'm talking about are the ones on the Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware products page. That's all.


Well I've dont recall ever deny anything on that page. The only thind I do deny is that I set out intentionaly to include false positives in the product, and you will see that once I realised the software was crap I stopped selling it. I know on that page Privacytools was grouped with being the same as some other software, that doesnt mean i own those products as you seem to think by stating:

Quote:
So, looks like we did find your other products. You know, ADS remover, ETD Security Scanner...


These are the false allegations that are wrong and I feel the need to get this point across.

Admin: I think on your page with the rogue products you should make it clear that just because the software seems the same as some others, it does not mean they are owned by the same person. Nemesis6 has obviosuly pressumed that I own ETD Security Scanner because of this. Thank You.
[/code]
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash1ey
Banned for violating forum policy


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wawadave your post is very strange...

I know that post isnt to friendly but hey I tend to treat ppl how they treat me most of the time.
_________________
@5h13y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
herbalist
Warrior Addict


Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Last Visit: 25 Jun 2008
Posts: 726
Location: northern Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread serves no useful purpose. It's nothing more than one person talking to himself, quoting himself and mis-quoting others in the process, then accusing them of starting something when what they said was completely mis-quoted in the first place.
Nemesis6 wrote:
Go away. Just go away. Get your attention elsewhere.

does not equal
Quote:
Go away, you attention craving hypocrit.

Pure misrepresentation for no purpose than starting an argument.
As for
ash1ey wrote:
One other thing.... I'm MALE not FEMALE... Just cus u yanks use Ashley as a girls name doesnt mean everywhere in the world does.

No one cares
This thread doesn't belong in an anti-spyware discussion forum. It doesn't belong anywhere, except in the trash. It's pointless, useless, and a total waste of time and forum space.
Rick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suzi
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Last Visit: 19 Dec 2014
Posts: 10346
Location: at the beach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No one cares
This thread doesn't belong in an anti-spyware discussion forum. It doesn't belong anywhere, except in the trash. It's pointless, useless, and a total waste of time and forum space.


Herbalist, I couldn't agree more, except that it does seem to indicate that some people have not changed.

I'm locking this thread.
_________________
Former Microsoft MVP 2005-2009, Consumer Security
Please do not PM or Email me for personal support. Post in the Forums instead and we will all learn. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Anti-Spyware and Security Software Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group