Spyware Warrior Spyware Warrior
Help with Spyware, Hijacking & Other Internet Nuisances

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Help please spyware or virus remover/redirector

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Spyware Warrior Forum Index -> Help with spyware removal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishingforbytes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Help please spyware or virus remover/redirector Reply with quote

Hi could anyone help me please.my son has been using the computer while i have been away and now every time i open fire fox when i open a page and then after a couple of click on links i am redirected to adultx.top or something else comes up saying sponsored by plugrush.

i have windows defender running all the time as well as malwre bytes but these do not detect anything.

i also use super anti spyware but still nothing.

so i have spent all day lookig for solutions. i have reset firefox no good.downloaded hitman pro no good...tdss killer and jrt as well as avira anti virus but still nothing detected

i am not using these all at one lol.i make sure others are unistalled before another is used.

i have not got a clue to whats causing it.i have also done system restore and still the problem is there.

can anyone help please as ill hate to have to reinstal windows

i am running windows 10 pro with amd a8 and 16 gig ram

thanks again for all help im at my wits end
Cypher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have already requested help with this problem at another forum .....

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=64398&p=650308#p650308

While we appreciate that you very likely posted at multiple forums in order to ensure a response, that only serves to tie up the time of multiple helpers who could be using that time to help someone else who also has problems.
Although there are many forums that handle virus/malware logs, there are not so many helpers; most of us help out at several forums.
In addition, the results may not work out so well when you're following different instructions from different helpers. They may suggest different approaches for the same problem, all of which may be good; however, system conflicts may arise if different fixes for the same problem are applied simultaneously.

In the future, please refrain from requesting help from multiple forums. Choose one, and stick with that one until they've resolved your problem.